Willkommen! to the 23rd Annual Breckenridge Oktoberfest on September 8th, 9th and 10th, 2017
Breckenridge hosts the largest Oktoberfest street party in the Rocky Mountains. The September street party is where Munich meets the mountains, featuring
- New 2017 collectible beer stein
- More than three-dozen genuine German cuisine and brew vendors
- German themed games including Hammerschlagan
- Bavarian lederhosen, Oompah and polka dancing
- A peak foliage weekend packed full of sunshine and fun for all ages
The weekend is full of, you guessed it, beer, but we didn’t forget about those under the drinking age. Breckenridge Oktoberfest is full of entertainment for everyone; make sure to visit face-painting stations, get some pre-festival exercise at the 5k run and test your skills at a wide variety of German themed games, including the popular Hammerschlagen. See more exciting activities with the Oktoberfest Insider’s Guide to prepare for the memorable weekend ahead.
Friday, September 8th
- 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Main Street Party: The fun begins on Main St. with the kick-off to the Breckenridge Oktoberfest Main St. Party! Beer, food, music, and dancing will start at 2:00pm and go until 6:00pm on the first day of this three day party. Pre-purchase your tickets and steins now!
- 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Brewmaster Dinner: Enjoy a multi-course meal elegantly paired with Paulaner biers or alternate wines with the first course starting at 6:30p.m. It is a great evening of food, new friends and the perfect kick off to an amazing Oktoberfest celebration dinner. The dinner will be held at Ten Mile Station where great food, drink, and vistas make for an amazing on-mountain dining experience. The 2017 Brewmaster Dinner is now SOLD OUT.
- Times Vary: 11th Annual Breckenridge Oktoberfest Hockey Tournament hosting over 30 men’s and women’s adult hockey teams. Join us at the Breckenrigde Ice Arena to cheer on the teams between festivities all weekend! To register a team or learn more, click here.
Saturday, September 9th
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Breckenridge Brewery’s Oktoberfest Brunch at the Breckenridge Brewery on Main Street. While the chefs are still working up a menu, the inside scoop is that the brunch will include 5 beer pairings with 4+ courses. Reservations are needed and this Oktoberfest inspired brunch filled up quickly last year so call the Breckenridge Brewery for reservations today (970)453-1550
- 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Oktoberfest 5K Trail Run. There are a few spaces left to register for the 2017 run! But hurry, this race sells out every year! Register Here
- 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Main Street Party: The fun continues with great beer, food, music, and dancing. The good times start early at 10:00 a.m. and go until 6:00pm on the second and longest day of this three day party. If you don’t have your 2017 Stein by Saturday, hurry, because supplies are limited and usually sell out. (Stein and beer token booths open at 10:00 a.m.)
Sunday, September 10th
- 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Main Street Party: Sunday is your chance to have a beer in the morning for the second day in a row! This is the last day for great beer, food, music, and dancing on Main St. in down town Breckenridge. The good times start early again at 11:00 a.m. and go until 5:00pm on the final day of Breckenridge’s Oktoberfest. If you haven’t sampled all the fine beer and food that this party has to offer, than get to work because your next chance is 365 days away! (Stein and beer token booths open at 10:00 a.m.)
– Beer will stopped being served 30 minutes before the end of each day.
Read More: Go Breck