Grab your robes and wands, head to the nearest portkey and transport yourself to Denver because Expecto Bar Crawl will commence on September 23rd. Wizards, Halfbloods and Muggles, you’ve heard correctly, EpicEventz is combining Potter and booze for an utterly magical mixture that you won’t want to miss! Let the Sorting Hat decide if you belong to Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff! Accio beer!
- Themed drink specials during the crawl.
- No cover at participating locations.
- Exclusive beer stein souvenir cup.
- Thousands of Wizards, Halfbloods and Muggles.
- Neck lanyard to ensure bar entry and drink specials. (Lanyards are required if you are dressing up to gain bar entry).
- House sorting
- Harry Potter souvenir gift.
- Walking Photographer
- Your own Unique Wand at Check-in along with other Surprise gifts!!!
- Bars Coming Soon
**Check-in will be from 3:00pm to 5:00pm, location to be announced**
Please Note: Participating bars and specials are subject to change at the sole discretion of the bars and/or promoter.
Online ticket sales will end the day before the event, day-of tickets will be available for $30.00 cash only. A limited number of tickets are available to ensure bars won’t be over crowded.
Must be 21+ to participate. Don’t drink and drive, arrange a designated driver, take public transportation or call a cab/uber.
Expecto Bar Crawl FAQ’s
Do we have to dress up to participate in the bar crawl?
- No. Costumes are not required but we do encourage dressing up to enhance the experience. If you are dressing up a lanyard is required.
Can I join the bar crawl at any time?
- Guest check-in and bar crawl lanyards will only be handed out during the designated time. (Lanyards are required if you are dressing up to gain bar entry) If you are unable to pickup your lanyard during the designated time you may have a friend pick it up for you as long as they have your un-scanned ticket.
If for any reason I can’t make it to the event, can I get a refund?
- No. All sales are final, rain or shine event. You can however transfer your ticket to another person.
***A portion or proceeds will be donated to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society***
“Multiple sclerosis is a complex disease of the central nervous system (brain, spinal cord, and optic nerves) characterized by relapses (neurological symptoms which appear rapidly but often improve over weeks or months), remissions and often progression of disability over time. MS is currently not a curable disease.
- Learn more by visiting http://www.nationalmssociety.org/
Attention: This event is in no way affiliated with the Harry Potter franchise, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and/or any of their affiliates.